Penn Apartment Staffing is seeking to fill an Assistant Property Manager position in San Antonio, TX. The ideal candidate must be Bilingual with prio experience in property management and be able to work the first and/ or the last weekend of the month.
The Assistant Property Manager will report to the property manager and perform administrative and organizational duties such as liaising with residents, collecting rent, doing basic bookkeeping, organizing property viewings and overseeing facility maintenance. Also be responsible for evaluating applicants and negotiating contracts.
- Assist Property Manager in operating the property in accordance with company policies and procedures to achieve budgeted revenue and occupancy goals and enhance the value and quality of the property.
- Follow established AR/AP guidelines including contacting tenants for collection issues, tenant account reconciliations and reporting as well as coordination of tenant defaults and lock outs as necessary.
- Lease units by selling the products and services of the property. Conduct site tours and demonstrate property amenities, model apartments and available apartments.
- Effectively handle telephone inquiries from prospective residents, service requests from residents and information requests from owners and company personnel.
- Assist in ensuring that the grounds, buildings and units are fully functional, safe and attractive. Visually inspect grounds, buildings and units on a regular basis.
- Follow established policies and procedures regarding the qualification, screening and acceptance of applicants for residency.
- Prepare rental paperwork in an accurate and timely manner. Communicate and explain rental documents to new and existing residents. Ensure documents are completed prior to resident move-in. Proofread all lease paperwork.
- Accurately complete and submit daily, weekly and month-end closing reports on a timely basis, accept payments and process for deposit, collect delinquent rents, complete injury and loss reports and claims and other reports and plans as required.
- Follow all safety procedures. Report any safety hazards found and assist in ensuring correction on a timely basis.
- Represent the Property Manager when absent in operation of the property.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE:
EMAIL RESUMES TO:
WHAT’S THE PROCESS?
- If you meet the criteria of the open position, our recruiters will contact email you the next step of filling our Application. Once we receive your application, we will conduct an over the phone interview and/ or zoom interview as our recruiters are based in Houston, TX. The interview will only last no more than 15 minutes to discuss the position and what you are looking for in your next position.
Call 512-714-3901 (Austin) o972-426-7070 (Dallas) or Ft Worth ~ 817-947-0070 or 713-682-0700 (Houston) or (830-701-0160 (San Antonio) to set up an in-person interview. You may also attend a Career Fair,Event