Penn Apartment Staffing is seeking to fill Porter/Groundskeeper positions in the Garland/Dallas area. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors, parking lots and other community buildings of multi-family residential apartments to ensure the community is neat, clean, free from clutter, and safe.
- Pick up all trash from the grounds, parking areas, and perimeters first thing each morning and throughout the day. Keep all common area clean and free of clutter and debris; including mail box areas.
- Sweep around all dumpsters; including power washing quarterly.
- Assist in the preparation of market ready units, including remove trash from vacant apartments (trash outs) prior to make-ready.
- Pick-up and clean around the pool area, empty trash cans, straighten and wipe down all pool furniture, hose down or sweep pool deck; including power washing quarterly, and scrub the sides of the pool. Maintain pool chemical log, and ensure property chemical balance.
- Regularly inspect laundry facilities. Empty all laundry room trash cans and clean all fluorescent light panels in the laundry rooms.
- Replaces breezeway light bulbs.
- Regularly inspect common area rest rooms, playgrounds, etc. to ensure proper functioning and cleanliness. Sweep clubhouse entry, sidewalks and parking areas.
- Ensure that the grass and landscaping are well maintained, including the watering of flowers.
- Advise supervisor of items needing additional attention in the apartment; i.e. ripped carpet, torn linoleum, window or door repair, etc.
- Paint curbs, stripe parking lot, and paint speed bumps; as needed.
- 8:00a – 5:00p
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Full Time
VISIT OUR COMPANY’S WEBSITE:
Call 512-714-3901 (Austin) o972-426-7070 (Dallas) or Ft Worth ~ 817-947-0070 or 713-682-0700 (Houston) or (830-701-0160 (San Antonio) to set up an in-person interview. You may also attend a Career Fair,Event