Penn Apartment Staffing is looking to hire a Apartment Assistant Property Manager for a community in the HOUSTON, Tx area. This is a temp-to-hire position for a full-time opportunity.
SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Verify application and process tax-credit paperwork
- Able to adhere to set and variable work schedule, including weekends and emergencies as required
- Able to adhere to company policies, procedures and practices
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Able to professionally interact with customers, residents and guests, as needed
- Own a valid driver’s license with good driving record and current automobile insurance
- Strong supervisory/managerial skills
- Must have a professional demeanor
The post Assistant Manager first appeared on Apartment Careers.
Call 512-714-3901 (Austin) o972-426-7070 (Dallas) or Ft Worth ~ 817-947-0070 or 713-682-0700 (Houston) or (830-701-0160 (San Antonio) to set up an in-person interview. You may also attend a Career Fair,Event