Penn Apartment Staffing is seeking an experienced apartment make ready technician to fill an immediate start, temporary-to-hire position.
- Completes the “make-ready” process to prepare vacant apartment homes for leasing and new move-ins by completing the pre-move-out inspection, creating a “punch” list of maintenance work needed, and obtaining needed supplies and materials.
- Assists in maintaining the grounds, common areas, and amenities by picking up trash and debris, pressure-washing breezeways and pool areas, performing general cleaning, and painting curbs and signage as needed. Repairs plaster holes in walls, paint as necessary.
- Knowledge painting, drywall, plumbing & electrical repairs
- Replaces or repairs windows, latches, screens, hinges, sliding glass doors, shelves, baseboards, mirrors, closets.
- Replacing carpets and wooden floors. Operates carpet cleaning equipment to clean carpets.
- Performs exterior repairs to sinks, bathtubs, etc., when warranted.
- Repairs or replaces curtains, mini-blinds, ceiling fans, etc.
- Checks faucets sink plugs and repairs/replaces as necessary.
- Checks all lights and replaces them as necessary.
- Ensuring that fire extinguishers, hydrants, alarms, and emergency exits remain in excellent working condition at all times.
- Oiling doorknobs, locks, hinges, and gates, as required.
- Assists in changing or removing appliances from the apartment and informs senior maintenance of problems
PERKS WE OFFER:
- Weekly Pay on Fridays
- We offer immediate working interviews, no more waiting on call backs!
- Direct Deposit
- Test drive the position and the employer to see if it is a right fit for you
- Once you start working, you will receive discounts through Oasis Portal for Travel, Fitness, Entertainment, Hotels, Retails, etc
Please do not apply if you are not interested in temporary or temporary-to-hire opportunities.
The post Make Ready Tech first appeared on Apartment Careers.
Call 512-714-3901 (Austin) o972-426-7070 (Dallas) or Ft Worth ~ 817-947-0070 or 713-682-0700 (Houston) or (830-701-0160 (San Antonio) to set up an in-person interview. You may also attend a Career Fair,Event