Penn Apartment Staffing has opportunities available for Bilingual Leasing Consultant positions in Houston, TX and surrounding areas, our recruiters are scheduling interviews to fill these positions. We are seeking for ideal candidates with knowledgeable apartment leasing skills to fill temporary and temp-to-hire opportunities in the multi-family industry. Candidates will be pre-screened through our staffing firm to determine qualifications for a long-term permanent opportunity.
The Leasing Consultant will greet prospective renters, show vacant apartments, assist existing tenants with maintenance requests, explain pricing and lease terms, pre-screen applicants, process leasing applications, oversee move-ins and and negotiate lease renewals. The leasing professional will also advertise available units ready to move-in by posting on social media, make cold calls and follow up on leads.
- Conducting applicant and tenant interviews by obtaining all criteria obtaining necessary income and general verifications.
- Complete guest cards thoroughly and report all walk in and phone traffic. Enters guest cards into system on a daily basis.
- Accompanies prospects to tour model apartments and discusses size and layout of rooms, describes available facilities and property amenities such as swimming pool and saunas, location of shopping centers, services available, and terms of lease. Know prices, specials, floor plans, and locations.
- Take work orders, report complaints to manager and follow up Inspect properties when tenants take occupation and vacate.
- Prepare rental forms, obtaining customer signature and other information, such as required licenses.
- Prepare move-in lease and documents for manager approval prior to move in by following “file checklist guidelines”. Walk the apartment with new move-in resident at the time of move in.
- Open and close model and target units ensuring they are presentable and ready to show each day. Inspect models to make sure they are clean, report any needed maintenance repairs.
- Responsibilities include collecting rent, security deposits, holding fees, utility payments and laundry income and document payments as introduced by manager
Call 512-714-3901 (Austin) o972-426-7070 (Dallas) or Ft Worth ~ 817-947-0070 or 713-682-0700 (Houston) or (830-701-0160 (San Antonio) to set up an in-person interview. You may also attend a Career Fair,Event