Penn Apartment Staffing is hiring Apartment Maintenance Technicians with prior experience in the multi-family apartment industry for the Fort Worth, Tx area. The ideal candidate(s) will have 2 years of maintenance experience in a multi-family housing setting and an HVAC and/or EPA Certification.
- Troubleshoot and perform all necessary repairs to the apartment community, including plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, and electrical
- Manage upkeep/maintenance needs of the property and oversee the performance of the maintenance team
- Work closely with the property manager to ensure property compliance and oversee that projects are executed accordingly
- Close service requests upon completion and document any maintenance updates
- Conduct daily property walks, document, and correct deficiencies, to ensure the entire property and premises are well maintained
- Oversee proper turnover for move-outs and manage vendors or staff providing turnover services
- Ensure make-ready repairs are completed correctly and on schedule
- Follow and enforce company policies and procedures
- Keep residents and management office updated regarding status of maintenance repairs/requests
- Maintain accurate records regarding preventative maintenance, service requests (received and completed), expenditures, apartment make-ready status, work-in-progress, etc.
- Remove and transfer heavy appliances and equipment from storage area to apartment (or vise versa) as circumstances warrant. Assists in moving abandoned furniture, appliances, etc., to a dumpster when necessary using safety equipment.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of spare parts and maintenance materials to handle the most common repairs and situations.
VISIT OUR COMPANY’S WEBSITE:
Call 512-714-3901 (Austin) o972-426-7070 (Dallas) or Ft Worth ~ 817-947-0070 or 713-682-0700 (Houston) or (830-701-0160 (San Antonio) to set up an in-person interview. You may also attend a Career Fair,Event
This JOB expires at 8:19pm on Sunday September 4th, 2022