Penn Apartment Staffing is seeking an experienced apartment make ready technician to fill an immediate start, temporary-to-hire position in the Houston area. Our company strongly focuses on long-term, quality matches and our employees will be pre-screened through our staffing firm to determine qualifications for long-term, and/or permanent opportunities with our clients. Our employees will be hired on with our client after working an average of 4 weeks through us.
Job Description: The Make Ready Technician is responsible for preparing vacant apartments for move-in and be in coordination with the manager and lead maintenance technician to ensure that all vacated apartments are thoroughly restored to “market ready” status in a timely manner. Responsibilities include cleaning communal areas, and performing ad hoc painting, electrical, and carpentry duties
- Delivers notices to all apartment
- Replaces vacancy lock (if applicable) on day lock is changed for new residents for move-in. Also changes out P.O. box lock when requested (if applicable). Makes keys when necessary.
- Assists in maintaining the grounds, common areas, and amenities by picking up trash and debris, pressure-washing breezeways and pool areas, performing general cleaning, and painting curbs and signage as needed. Repairs plaster holes in walls, paint as necessary.
- Knowledge painting, drywall, plumbing & electrical repairs
- Replaces or repairs windows, latches, screens, hinges, sliding glass doors, shelves, baseboards, mirrors, closets.
- Replacing carpets and wooden floors. Operates carpet cleaning equipment to clean carpets.
- Performs exterior repairs to sinks, bathtubs, etc., when warranted.
- Repairs or replaces curtains, mini-blinds, ceiling fans, etc.
- Checks faucets sink plugs and repairs/replaces as necessary.
- Checks all lights and replaces them as necessary.
- Ensuring that fire extinguishers, hydrants, alarms, and emergency exits remain in excellent working condition at all times.
- Oiling doorknobs, locks, hinges, and gates, as required.
- Assists in changing or removing appliances from the apartment and informs senior maintenance of problems
- Assists with painting and drywall repair duties, as necessary. Transfers paint from storage areas to apartment units when the painting is scheduled.
VISIT OUR COMPANY’S WEBSITE:
Call 512-714-3901 (Austin) o972-426-7070 (Dallas) or 713-682-0700 (Houston) (830-701-0160 (San Antonio) to set up an in-person interview. You may also attend a Career Fair,Event
This JOB expires at 5:48pm on Friday September 2nd, 2022