Penn Apartment Staffing is seeking to fill a Porter/Groundskeeper position at an apartment community near 249 & 1960 area for a Temp-to-Hire role.
We are seeking a candidate that can start November 14th with knowledgeable skills in Pool Cleaning.
Porters are responsible for the upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots and other community buildings of multi-family residential apartments to ensure the community is neat, clean, free from clutter and safe. The Porter/ Groundskeeper spend their days picking up trash, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, or using industrial cleaning equipment to clean floors, cleaning and stocking bathrooms.
- Pick up all trash from the grounds, parking areas, and perimeters first thing each morning and throughout the day. Keep all common area clean and free of clutter and debris; including mail box areas.
- Sweep around all dumpsters; including power washing quarterly.
- Assist in the preparation of market ready units, including remove trash from vacant apartments (trash outs) prior to make-ready.
- Assist in the cleaning of vacant apartments and/ or models.
- Pick-up and clean around the pool area, empty trash cans, straighten and wipe down all pool furniture, hose down or sweep pool deck; including power washing quarterly, and scrub the sides of the pool. Maintain pool chemical log, and ensure property chemical balance.
- Regularly inspect laundry facilities. Empty all laundry room trash cans and clean all fluorescent light panels in the laundry rooms.
- Replaces breezeway light bulbs.
- Regularly inspect common area rest rooms, playgrounds, etc. to ensure proper functioning and cleanliness. Sweep clubhouse entry, sidewalks and parking areas.
- Ensure that the grass and landscaping are well maintained, including the watering of flowers.
- Advise supervisor of items needing additional attention in the apartment; i.e. ripped carpet, torn linoleum, window or door repair, etc.
- Paint curbs, stripe parking lot, and paint speed bumps; as needed.
- Possesses basic knowledge in Painting procedures
- Must be able to perform power washing, changes light bulbs, and trash outs.
- Must be self-motivated and organized.
- Must be able to pass a background screening
WHEN TO APPLY:
Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
720 North Post Oak Rd, Houston, Texas 77024
Suite 110 on the First Floor
WHAT’S THE PROCESS AND WHAT DO I BRING?
- Must bring 2 Forms of Identification
- Bring a hard copy of your resume
- Sign in upon entering the office. We will have you begin filling the application.
Once you are done, we will conduct a brief interview which last no more than 15 minutes.
WHY NOT APPLY RIGHT NOW?
Call 512-714-3901 (Austin) o972-426-7070 (Dallas) or 713-682-0700 (Houston) to set up an in-person interview. You may also attend a Career Fair,Event[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]