Penn Apartment Staffing is hiring Certified HVAC/ EPA Maintenance Technicians with knowledgeable skills in repairs/ installation for an apartment complex near College Station, TX. Candidates must have hands-on experience in performing service requests, completing make-readies, must be presentable, professional, and a team player.
The candidate is responsible for scheduling, coordinating, and performing a wide range of technical maintenance and repair operations in turnovers, including but not limited to HVAC, carpentry, electrical, Painting, plumbing, and repairing appliances.
- Troubleshoot and perform all necessary repairs to the apartment community, including plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, and electrical.
- Responsible for closing service requests, upon completion, as well as documenting maintenance updates.
- Ensures compliance with all make-ready repairs and services are completed correctly and on schedule.
- Ensures that residents and management offices are notified of any maintenance-related updates.
- Schedules maintenance personnel in conjunction with the manager so that maintenance is available for emergency purposes.
- Maintains accurate records regarding preventative maintenance, service requests (received and completed), expenditures, apartment make-ready status, work-in-progress, etc.
- Removes and transfers heavy appliances and equipment from storage area to apartment (or vise versa) as circumstances warrant. Assists in moving abandoned furniture, appliances, etc., to a dumpster when necessary using safety equipment.
- Maintains an adequate inventory of spare parts and maintenance materials to handle the most common repairs and situations.
The post HVAC Maintenance Technician first appeared on Apartment Careers.
Call 512-714-3901 (Austin) o972-426-7070 (Dallas) or Ft Worth ~ 817-947-0070 or 713-682-0700 (Houston) or (830-701-0160 (San Antonio) to set up an in-person interview. You may also attend a Career Fair,Event