Penn Apartment Staffing is seeking to hire a Lead Maintenance Technician with EPA Universal certification and/or an HVAC Certification for an immediate start, temp-to-hire opportunity in the Arlington, Tx area.
Ideal candidates will have 2-years of experience as a lead maintenance in a multi-family housing setting.
- Troubleshoot and perform all necessary repairs to the apartment community, including plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, and electrical
- Responsible for managing all community upkeep/maintenance needs and oversee the performance of the maintenance team
- Works closely with the property manager in ensuring all property compliance and projects are executed accordingly
- Responsible for closing service requests, upon completion, as well as documenting maintenance updates
- Conducts daily property walks, documents and correct deficiencies and ensure the property and premises are well maintained
- Responsible for the proper turnover of move-outs and manage vendors providing turnover services
- Ensures compliance with all make-ready repairs and services are completed correctly and on schedule
- Oversees all vendor activities at the property
- Follows and enforces company policies and procedures
- Ensures that residents and management offices are notified of any maintenance-related updates
- Performs maintenance tasks personally and delegates to assistants. Oversees and occasionally inspects work performed by assistants
- Schedules maintenance personnel in conjunction with the manager so that maintenance is available for emergency purposes.
- Maintains accurate records regarding preventative maintenance, service requests (received and completed), expenditures, apartment make-ready status, work-in-progress, etc.
- Removes and transfers heavy appliances and equipment from storage area to apartment (or vise versa) as circumstances warrant. Assists in moving abandoned furniture, appliances, etc., to a dumpster when necessary using safety equipment.
- Maintains an adequate inventory of spare parts and maintenance materials to handle the most common repairs and situations.
PERKS WE OFFER:
- Weekly Pay on Fridays
- We offer immediate working interviews, no more waiting on call backs!
- Direct Deposit
- Test drive the position and the employer to see if it is a right fit for you. If it is not, we will not stop working until we have found you another replacement.
- Once you start working, you will receive discounts through Oasis Portal for Travel, Fitness, Entertainment, Hotels, Retails, etc
Please do not apply if you are not interested in temporary or temporary-to-hire opportunities.
Call 512-714-3901 (Austin) o972-426-7070 (Dallas) or Ft Worth ~ 817-947-0070 or 713-682-0700 (Houston) or (830-701-0160 (San Antonio) to set up an in-person interview. You may also attend a Career Fair,Event