Penn Apartment Staffing
Penn Apartment Staffing is seeking a Property Manager for an immediate start, temp-to-hire opportunity in the Fort Worth, Tx area.
- Provide training and assume responsibility for work performed by all staff members; manage and make schedule assign work in detail to all personnel that works on site; make sure all staff including the manager clock in and out on time.
- Review all personnel’s work performance by spot check and evaluation
- Make bank deposit and walk property daily and make sure all common area is in well-established condition
- Attract tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; enforcing rules of occupancy by keeping high rate of occupancy.
- Schedule necessary maintenance for preparation of vacancies to ensure market ready apartments; attend and manage details of move-ins and move-outs, with special attention to completion.
- Review all delinquencies report on daily basis and follow all procedure regarding notices, confiscations, and evictions. Report to supervisor on status of difficult ones on weekly basis
- Provide exceptional service to residents by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit; inspecting vacant units, completing repairs and planning renovations.
- Accomplish financial objectives by collecting rents; forecasting requirements; preparing and meet monthly budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Professional documentation and handling necessary incidents follows company’s standard procedures; Any personnel change requires approval of supervisor and report to HR department within company’s policy and procedure – personnel changes include but not limited to hire, termination, transfer, rate change with a change of status form attached.
- Advise upper management about issues such as policy and procedure improvements; complete and fulfill company’s documents and reporting as required
- Work within the established budget and notify the supervisor of any possible variations; purchase necessary office supplies and emergency supplies in accordance with company policy
- Ability to participate in a standby emergency schedule for evening, weekend and holiday; arrange and backup for all emergency after-hour call management
Penn Apartment Staffing specializes in recruiting and placing highly skilled candidates in all positions within the multi-family apartment industry. We team up with top management companies to find quality personnel for their portfolio. We have locations in Austin, Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, and San Antonio. We can’t wait to work with you!
Please do not apply if you are not interested in Temporary or Temporary to Hire opportunities.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE:
Call 512-714-3901 (Austin) o972-426-7070 (Dallas) or 713-682-0700 (Houston) (830-701-0160 (San Antonio) to set up an in-person interview. You may also attend a Career Fair,Event