Penn Apartment Staffing
Penn Apartment Staffing is looking for Make Ready Techs for apartment communities. Candidates must have a strong work ethic, their own hand tools, and previous experience with apartment make ready’s.
Candidates must have experience with the following:
Routinely performs the following duties in order to restore apartment to “market-ready” status:
- Check all lights and replace as necessary
- Replace or repair windows, latches, screens, hinges, sliding glass doors, shelves, baseboards, mirrors, doors, etc.
- Check applicable appliances and inform senior maintenance technician of problems
- Assist in changing or removing appliances from apartment
- Make keys when necessary
- Check faucets, sink plugs, and other plumbing and repair/replace as necessary
- Perform exterior repairs to sinks, bathtubs, etc.
- Assist with painting duties when requested. Transfer paint from storage areas to apartment units when painting is scheduled.
- Repair or replace curtains, mini-blinds, ceiling fans, etc.
- Repair plaster holes in walls and paint as necessary
- Inspect bathroom tiles, performs minor repairs/replacements
- Change A/C filters
- Operate carpet cleaning equipment
- Lend assistance during trash-out of apartment
- Minimum of 1 year of apartment maintenance experience or remodeling experience
- Must pass criminal background check
- Must have 2 valid forms of government issued ID
- Good communication skills (must be proficient in English) Steady work history
Give us a call to schedule an interview! 972-426-7070
Call 512-714-3901 (Austin) o972-426-7070 (Dallas) or 713-682-0700 (Houston) (830-701-0160 (San Antonio) to set up an in-person interview. You may also attend a Career Fair,Event